Payment and Refund Policy
We are experts known for keeping things very straight. We promise only what we can do. Client satisfaction lies at the core of our services, and we ensure that in every possible way. At deedok Pvt. ltd, our payment and refund policy is transparent and different for each service we offer. We consider payment and refund policy to provide our customers with the best quality and customer experience.
Refund Policy –
- Work that has already been completed is non-refundable as it takes time to reach each milestone and complete each service.
- We do not refund, in any case, once the transaction has been done.
- Once the Client approves the service and enters the project’s development phase, the payment will not be refunded.
- There would be no refunds or credits for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile App Development, Digital marketing, or any other third-party online marketing service, even if a fee was paid in advance. After payment is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
- Web design and web development demand extensive resources and incur internal costs. Therefore once a payment or deposit has been made, it is non-refundable. Payment for hosting is non-refundable.
Payments – All payments must be made the same day you take any services from us. Payments can be submitted via:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Invoices and Communication – Loeglite sends invoices via email, and updated account information is required for communication with the Client. We are not responsible if the Client does not receive any communication sent to an out-of-date email address.
deedok Pvt. ltd. reserves the right to change the above refund and payment policy at any given point without any prior notice to the clients. So, stay connected!